AboutSet on the south-eastern edge of Dartmoor, this tranquil country park contains numerous delights. Riverside paths follow the course of the Bovey, as it meanders through woodlands and meadows rich in plant and wildlife. There is also a medieval weir, walled garden and orchard with historic apple trees.
Make the most of your day with orienteering trails and geocaching, self-guided routes or cycle on the 1-mile stretch of the Wray trail. Events throughout the year.
- Designated parking provided for guests with disabilities - For Home Farm Cafe
- Café - Home Farm Cafe (non National Trust)
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
- Accommodation nearby - In Bovey Tracey for Newton Abbott
- Route maps available
- Self guided walks/cycle rides
- In countryside
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
Map & Directions
Road: 2 miles north of A38, Exeter to Plymouth. Take A382 towards Bovey Tracey.
Public Transport Directions
Bus: Exeter bus station to Newton Abbot, alight at Bovey Tracey (1 mile).
Also Widecombe to Bovey Tracey, May to October Saturdays only.
Train: Newton Abbot 6 miles
|Home Farm Cafe (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
* Summer - Monday to Sunday 10.00 to 17.00
Winter - Monday to Sunday 10.00 to 16.00
Home Farm Cafe is CLOSED Christmas Day and Boxing Day