AboutThe Dingles Fairground Heritage Centre is proud to present the National Fairground Collection. It is a facility unique in the UK, designed to capture the magic of a bygone age through exhibits, vintage engineering and stunning artwork displays. The Dingles Fairground Heritage Centre is a 45,000 square foot indoor attraction that provides a unique opportunity to view our Fairground Heritage in a beautiful rural location.
The cafeteria, open all day, is housed in a beautifully converted barn, full of character, along with a gift shop. Entrance to the cafeteria and shop is free and we welcome visitors who just wish to use these facilities.
- Groups Accepted - Essential to prebook.
- In countryside
- Indoor Attraction
- No Smoking Attraction
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Guide Dogs Permitted - Not in restaurant.
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Parking (free)
- On-Site café/restaurant - Snacks, light meals, cream teas.
- Picnic Site
- Delta accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Max group size - 200
- Min group size - 12
- Open by appointment outside normal opening times
- Special group rates
- TIC Staff Admitted Free
- Visa accepted
- Family Fun
- Marketed towards families
Map & Directions
The Dingles Fairground Heritage Centre is just one mile from the A30 in West Devon, 35 miles west of Exeter, and seven miles east of Launceston. Watch out for the brown signs on both the A30 and minor roads. For SatNav users, our postcode is PL16 0AT. There’s also plenty of free parking for both cars and coaches.
Public Transport Directions
Nearest station is No suitable public transport.
|Dingles Fairground Heritage Centre (21 Mar 2018 - 1 Nov 2018)|
* We're actually open 27 March - 1 November, 7 days a week. 10am - 5pm, last entry 4pm.