Chagford Swimming Pool
Tel: 01647 432929
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Child||£2.00 per ticket|
Annual season ticket:
Family (up to two adults and two children) £120
Jumbo family (more than two children) £135
AboutLargest freshwater outdoor pool in Devon, located beside River Teign, adjacent to the Two Moors Way. Chagford swimming pool is an open air, river fed public pool. The temperature of the water is maintained with solar pool covers.
Special pool for babies and young children for safe play. Car parking at the pool is limited so please walk or cycle if you can.
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- On-Site café/restaurant - Refreshments available
- In countryside
- No Smoking Attraction
- Outdoor Attraction
Parking & Transport
- Parking (free) - Donations welcome.
- Family Fun
- Marketed towards children
- Marketed towards families
- Marketed towards senior citizens
- Marketed towards student/youth
Map & Directions
Just 10 minutes walk from Chagford town centre and a few minutes drive from the A30 having turned off at Whiddon Down, heading for Moretonhampstead.
|Chagford Swimming Pool (1 May 2018 - 15 Sept 2018)|
* Opening Times: Open afternoons May - September 14.00 0 17.45; please check website for definitive times and dates.
Dawn Dipper 08.00 - 09.00
Lane swimming 18.00 - 19.00 Tuesday to Friday
Over 50's 13.00 - 14.00 Fridays only
In the summer holidays, the pool is open all week
For details of sessions and other activities see website, or phone the pool on 01647 432929.