|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|2 adults 2 children||£24.00|
|Child under 4 years old||Free|
|OAP and student||£6.50|
Discount vouchers available on website.
Winner of the Gold award for Devon's best small tourist attraction, Canonteign Falls is one of the largest Victorian folly's in England with the highest manmade waterfall and stunning natural waterfalls and lakes, situated in private parkland and ancient woodland in the heart of the Teign Valley. Make your way up and through the rediscovered Victorian fern garden now home to some amazing fairy sculptures. Over 100 acres of wildlife and woodlands. .Children's play and adventure areas including a thirty metre zip wire, trampolines and large climbing galleon. Cafe serving local, homemade produce, and well stocked gift shop.
Dogs are very welcome on leads.
Our trained and friendly staff are on hand to ensure you have an unforgettable experience. Your unique day offers some of the most spectacular waterfall and woodland scenery in England with 3 scenic walks, established lakes.
- Facilities for Visually Impaired Visitors - call for details
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access - Level access to cafe.
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- Childrens Play Area
- Dogs on Lead Only
- On-Site café/restaurant - Lunches, refreshments, tearoom and picnic area, maximum capacity 100. Level access to the cafetaria.
- Picnic Site
- Conference facilities
- Dog Friendly
- Dogs Accepted - We are very dog friendly provided they're on a lead
- Event Venue - WE are licensed for Weddings and also can host corporate events and parties.
- Free car parking
- On-site coach parking
- On-site parking or valet parking
- On-site Restaurant/Cafe
- Picnic Area
- Tea / Coffee Shop
- Wedding Venue
- Approx length of visit - 2-3 hours
- In countryside
- Max group size - 100
- Min group size - 15
- No Smoking Attraction
- Outdoor Attraction
Parking & Transport
- Coach Parking
- On site parking - Designated parking for visitors with disabilities
- Parking (free) - within 50 meters of the attraction
- Delta accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Special group rates
- Sterling Travellers Cheques accepted
- Visa accepted
- Family Fun
- Marketed towards children
- Marketed towards families
- Marketed towards senior citizens
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Guided Tours Available for Groups
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
- Packed lunches available
- Wi-fi available
- Groups Accepted
Map & Directions
From the M5/A38 North:Follow signs for Plymouth. Leave the A38 at the Teign Valley exit. Turnright off the slip road and drive over the A38. Take the next rightalmost immediately signed Dunsford/Teign Valley (the B3193). Drivealong this road and follow the brown tourist signs toCanonteign Falls.From the A38 South:Take the Teign Valley exit and turn left off the slip road.Take the next right almost immediately signed Dunsford/Teign Valley (the B3193) and follow directions above.From Exeter:Either join the A38 heading south or take the B3212 towardsMoretonhampstead, passing through Longdown. Turn left after 2 milessignposted to Christow. When you reach a T junction turn left onto the(B3193) sign posted Chudleigh following the brown tourist signs to Canonteign Falls. If you have any difficulties finding us please call 01647 252434
Public Transport Directions
No suitable public transport.
|Canonteign Falls (22 Mar 2017 - 5 Nov 2017)|
* Seven days a week. 10.00-16.00 in low season, 10.00-17.30 during school holidays.
In cases of bad weather please check our website for further information.