This accommodation does not have any available rooms
Lower Blackaton is a south-facing 17th century Devon long house built of granite, set in its own informal grounds with magnificent views.
B&B is available during off-peak times when the owner is at home and there are no self caterings books. Enquiries (preferably by email) are welcome at short notice.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Twin (En-Suite)||£35.00 per person (breakfast included)|
|Double Room||£35.00 per person (breakfast included)|
|Family Room||£35.00 per person (breakfast included)|
|Bunk Beds||£35.00 per person per night|
*Single night £40 per person.
Children to 12 years £25 in bunk beds or sharing family room.
- Cater for vegetarians
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal - Pre-booked evenings meals may be available.
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
- Accept children all ages
- Facilities for children
- Food/bottle warming available
- Central heating throughout
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Ironing facilities
- Number of Shared Bathrooms - 2 (one shower room, 1 bathroom)
- Pets accepted - Well behaved dogs; £2 a night, £10 a week
- Public telephone
- Real log/coal fires
- Separate guests' lounge
- In countryside
- Special provisions for walkers
Map & Directions
|Lower Blackaton (1 Jan 2018 - 31 Dec 2018)|
* Please Note:
No B&B during the months of July and August only Self Catering