Welcome to Lobhill Stable. Situated in the Lew valley this beautiful farmhouse is perfectly located for visiting Devon and Cornwall. Both the rugged north coast and the gentle south coast are easily accessible and glorious Dartmoor is just three miles away.
Lobhill Stable offers accommodation for two people. It is a beautifully renovated stone stable and enjoys the enviable position of being just three miles from glorious Dartmoor – still within easy reach of the coast, Okehampton and Tavistock. Ideally situated to explore both Devon and Cornwall, the stable is a perfect retreat for keen walkers and nature lovers.
If you are looking for a Dartmoor walking holiday then the Holiday Cottage is a perfect base.A large double / twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom (with bath and shower) and separate toilet room. A well equipped kitchen with electric cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer and washer/dryer; a large living area for dining and relaxing with TV, DVD player and radio/CD player.
Dogs are welcome by arrangement in the Cottage. Please be sure to ask them to bring their own bed. There is a charge of £20 per stay and this will be collected on arrival, thank you.
We also offer Bed & Breakfast in the Farmhouse HERE
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Lobhill Stable||from £395.00 to £525.00 per unit per week|
*Please telephone me to organise something special as a surprise for your loved one or maybe a little indulgence for yourself (I won’t tell)…
Cream Tea for two on Arrival: £7.00
Breakfast: £9.00 per person
- Facilities for the Disabled
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Food/bottle warming available
- Central heating throughout
- Free car parking
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Ironing facilities
- Ironing Facilities
- Linen provided
- Open All Year
- Pets accepted - Dogs are welcome by arrangement in the Cottage. Please be sure to ask them to bring their own bed. There is a charge of £20 per stay and this will be collected on arrival, thank you.
- Pets accepted by arrangement - Dogs are welcome by arrangement in the Cottage. Please be sure to ask them to bring their own bed. There is a charge of £20 per stay and this will be collected on arrival, thank you.
- Short breaks available - Bookings of a minimum of 3 nights are accepted.
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
- Farm - Not a working farm
- In countryside
- Non smoking establishment
- Arrangements for riding/pony trekking
- Cycle hire
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- On site parking
- Accept Bank Transfers, Internet Payment or SWIFT/IBAN
- All major credit cards accepted
- American Express accepted
- Cash & Cheque accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Central Heating
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Colour TV
- DVD Player
- Free View TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ground Floor Accommodation
- Ground Floor Bedrooms Available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Ironing Facilities
- Non smoking units
- Oven / Cooker
- Honeymoon Breaks
- Special provisions for cyclists
- Special provisions for walkers
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
Leave the M5 at Exeter (junction 31), take the A30 and head for Okehampton. By-pass Okehampton and after a long up-hill leave the dual carriageway at Sourton Cross Junction. Follow the signs for Lewdown and join the Old A30 (West Devon Drive). Stay on this road for approx. 6 miles. If using a Sat Nav use the post code EX20 4PJ (Alder) and then travel just 1/4 mile further on and Lobhill Farmhouse will be found on the left ( one mile before Lewdown).
|Opening 2020 (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|