This accommodation does not have any available rooms
AboutCharacterful cottage, separate part of 16th Century Grade 2 listed Medieval Devon Hall House. Sleeps 2. Touching the edge of Dartmoor National Park and only a stroll up to one of Devon’s most famous landmarks, the 1100ft high, 13th century Brentor Church. Situated at the end of a private drive and surrounded by lush countryside and spectacular moorland, peace and quiet is assured. Five minutes drive to Tavistock and Lydford Gorge.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Honeysuckle Cottage||from £240.00 to £495.00 per unit per week|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - Babies in a cot ONLY.
- Broadband Internet Access
- Electricity inc in rate
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Linen available free of charge
- Linen provided
- Open All Year
- Pets accepted by arrangement
- Short breaks available
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
- In countryside
- Midweek breaks
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest
- Weekend breaks
- Arrangements for riding/pony trekking
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Accept Bank Transfers, Internet Payment or SWIFT/IBAN
- Cash & Cheque only
Room / Unit Features
- CD Player
- Colour TV
- DVD Player
- Electric shaver point
- Free View TV
- Ground Floor Accommodation
- Ironing Facilities
- Washing Machine
- Honeymoon Breaks
- Marketed as green/environmentally friendly
- Mobile Phone Reception
- Pets (Proprietors) on premises
- Special provisions for cyclists - Bike storage available if needed.
Map & Directions
From Okehampton, Honeysuckle Cottage is reached by turning right into Lydford village, then continuing on this road a further 3 miles. Monkstone is on the right, after passing the Brentor Inn, just before reaching the sign to the Brentor church car park. At the bottom of the drive to Monkstone you will reach Honeysuckle Cottage.
Public Transport Directions
Local bus service approximately half a mile away into Tavistock and Plymouth. Train service from Plymouth, 22 miles.
|Honeysuckle Cottage (1 Jan 2018 - 31 Dec 2018)|