This accommodation does not have any available rooms
AboutHARRABEER SELF CATERING: We have converted our old stone barn into two beautiful self-catering units, which have been tastefully decorated, comfortably furnished and well equipped, leaving you free to enjoy your holiday. We have preserved a wealth of the old timbers and exposed stonework to recapture the ambience of the past combined with all the comforts of a "home from home".
Each unit sleeps 2-4 people and consists of a double/twin en-suite bedroom, living room with a table and 4 chairs, 2 settees (1 is a double sofa bed) and a well-equipped kitchenette.
During your stay feel free to come into the house and meet other guests and enjoy a drink at the bar or come for breakfast or an evening meal served in the dining room and relax in the gracious sitting room or pretty garden.
We look forward to welcoming you at the bar to enjoy a bottled local brewed beer, a single malt whisky or another favourite tipple with you.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Harrabeer Barn - upper and lower suites||from £260.00 to £360.00 per unit per week|
*Based on 2 people sharing.
Nightly rates available on request.
Additional people can be accommodated in suite by arrangement.
Generally only weekly bookings accepted in high season.
- Bar - In house
- Restaurant - In house
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - Yes, by arrangement
- Accept children all ages
- Cot - Travel cot x 2
- Highchair - 2
- Electricity inc in rate
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Gas inc in rate
- Linen provided
- Open All Year
- Wedding Venue
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
- Country house - Supposedly a Devon Longhouse with Victorian extension.
- In countryside
- Village Location
- Access to golf course - Near by
- Arrangements for riding/pony trekking - Will arrange.
- Cycle hire - Will arrange.
- Fishing - Will arrange.
- Gym - Special arrangement with Bodyzone, Tavistock.
- Health/Fitness/ Beauty Facilities - Special arrangement with Bodyzone, Tavistock.
- Indoor pool - Tavistock and Plymouth.
- Other sporting facilities - Tavistock and Plymouth.
- Outdoor pool - Plymouth Lido.
- Solarium - Bodyzone.
- Tennis court - Tavistock.
- Water sports facilities - Plymouth.
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- All major credit cards accepted
- Euros accepted
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Electric shaver point
- Ground Floor Accommodation
- Ironing Facilities
- Marketed as green/environmentally friendly
- Pets (Proprietors) on premises
- Special provisions for cyclists
- Special provisions for walkers
Room / Unit Features: Harrabeer Barn - upper and lower suites
- Colour Television - x 2
- DVD Player
- Freezer - In fridge.
- Ironing Facilities
- Pets Accepted - By arrangement.
Map & Directions
From PLYMOUTH on A386. (look for sign posts to Tavistock - none for Yelverton!) Yelverton roundabout, take Tavistock exit. 200 yards. Brown sign on LHS. Points RIGHT down Grange Road.(Opposite Leg O’Mutton pub) Turn RIGHT at T-junction. Harrabeer 300yards on LHS immediately after road narrows.
Public Transport Directions
• BUS: Bus stop at top of road in the village.
• RAIL: Plymouth main line station is 20 mins. away by car and has regular service for London, Truro etc.
• TAXI: Several taxi services. Details on request
• AIR: Plymouth Airport is 10 mins.
- Regional and Miscellaneous Dartmoor First 2014
|Harrabeer Barn (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
* Although our self catering generally runs form Saturday to Saturday and on a weekly basis in high season. However please contact us directly if you wish for other days and we will endeavour to assist.