This accommodation does not have any available rooms
Harford Bridge Park is a long-established family owned and operated holiday park set in Dartmoor National Park beside the River Tavy. It offers riverside and other spacious level camping pitches as well as self-catering caravan holiday homes, lodges, a special Shepherd's Hut for “comfortable camping” and quirky ‘StudioLodges’ for two or more. All the self-catering accommodation is available all year and all units are centrally heated with double glazing. Camping and touring pitches available from March to November.
There is an abundance of trees, shrubs and hedging, which is haven for wildlife including the free running park ducks. Dogs are welcome but must be kept on a lead and under control. We do have a 4-acre separate dog exercise field where they can run free.
The park is ideally situated for walking the Moor, Touring Devon & Cornwall and visiting their beautiful beaches or just relaxing. Just 2 1/2 miles from the bustling market town of Tavistock, the birthplace of Sir Francis Drake.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Caravans and Holiday Homes||£295.00 per unit per week|
|Grass Pitch||from £16.00 to £20.25 per pitch (2 people)|
|Grass Pitch with EHU||from £23.00 to £26.50 per pitch (2 people)|
|Hardstanding with EHU||from £23.00 to £26.50 per pitch (2 people)|
|Shepherd's Hut||£60.00 per unit per night|
|StudioLodge2||from £344.00 to £352.00 per unit per night|
|StudioLodge2+||£48.00 per unit per night|
*Short breaks available Friday to Monday (3 nights) or Monday to Friday (4 nights). Short breaks not available during Spring Bank Holiday. Our StudioLodges2 sleep 2 adults and our StudioLodges2+ sleep 2 adults and two children from 6 years to 12 years and are available all year for flexible stays 1 night or more.
- Food shop
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
- Accept children all ages
- Children's play area
- Cot - £5 hire charge.
- Facilities for children - Cots availiable, Highchairs available, Outdoor play area
- Highchair - £5 hire charge.
- Calor/Camping Gas purchase/exchange service
- Chemical disposal point - For motorhomes & porta-potti
- Dedicated motor vehicle waste disposal point
- Dogs Accepted
- Drinking water supply
- Electric hook-up points
- Electric shaver point
- Electricity inc in rate
- Family Friendly
- Free car parking
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Gas inc in rate
- Ironing Facilities
- Latest arrival time (24 hr clock) - 21:00
- Linen provided
- Mains service pitches available
- Open All Year
- Overnight holding area
- Pets accepted - Dogs - maximum of 2
- Public telephone
- Public toilets
- Short breaks available
- Total number of touring pitches - 120
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
- In countryside
- Midweek breaks
- Weekend breaks
- Access to golf course - Tavistock
- Arrangements for riding/pony trekking - Nearby.
- Cycle hire - Available in nearby town of Tavistock.
- Games Room
- Tennis court - Hard surface. Raquet hire available.
Parking & Transport
- On site parking - 50 Uncovered
- All major credit cards accepted
- Delta accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Sterling Travellers Cheques accepted
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- CD Player in all units
- Central heating in all units
- Colour television in all units
- Drying Facilities in all units
- Freezer in all units
- Microwave in all units
- Pets accepted in some units - Pets must be lept on a lead in the park, we have a four acre dog exercise field. Maximum of 2 dogs per unit.
- Radio in all units
- Towels Available - Towels included in all self-catering caravans and lodges.
- Marketed as green/environmentally friendly - David Bellamy Gold Awards for conservation.
- Special provisions for cyclists - Secure storage area.
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
From M5 junction 31M5 onto A30 to Sourton Cross; take left turn onto A386 Tavistock Road; two miles north of Tavistock, take the Peter Tavy turning; entrance 200 yards on left; clearly marked and easy access.
Public Transport Directions
From Plymouth - 15 milesBus from outside train station to Bretonside bus terminal. Connecting buses to Tavistock and Okehampton go from here. The bus stop for Harford Bridge Park is known as "Peter Tavy Cross".
- 5 AA Pennants Holiday Park
- 5 Visit England Stars Holiday, Touring & Camping Park
- David Bellamy Awards David Bellamy Conservation Award (Gold) 2019
- Visit England Cyclists Welcome 2019
- Visit England Walkers Welcome 2019
- Regional and Miscellaneous Dartmoor First 2014
- Devon Tourism Visit Devon Awards - Silver - 2019 2018
- Regional and Miscellaneous Premier Park 2019 2019
- TripAdvisor Awards TripAdvisor - Certificate of Excellence - 2019 2019
|Open New Year|
|Harford Bridge Holiday Park (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
* Camping and Touring open 15th March to 2nd November 2020. Self-catering accommodation (cottage, caravans, luxury lodge and StudioLodges) open all year.