Bramblemoor is ideally positioned on the southern slopes of Dartmoor National Park, to offer a most varied holiday at any time of the year.
Set within three acres of grounds, the garden and smallholding (with poultry, sheep and goats), are run on organic principles. The sound of the river Webburn running through the valley below provides a constant backdrop to the interesting flora and fauna. The owners have to share the garden with visiting badgers and deer.
The 1 bedroom cottage which sleeps two is very sunny, and extra cheer in winter is obtained from the log fire (free supplies of logs). The owner's watercolours decorate the walls of this well-appointed cottage. There is a well equipped kitchen, bathroom (bath and shower over) and night storage heaters. The cottage is ideal for 2 but a comfortable double bed sette is available for extra space in the sitting room.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|The Cottage - Bramblemoor||from £315.00 to £570.00 per unit per week|
*Price ranges from £315.00 per week in the low season to £570.00 in the high season
- Free Wi-Fi available
- Maximum group size
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
- Broadband Internet Access
- Countryside Location
- Dogs Accepted - Should be well behaved and controlled. Owners animals in the vicinity, but fenced off. Garden not securely fenced. Dogs should not be left in the cottage on their own, or allowed onto the furniture, or into the bedroom.
- Electric Car charging point - Car parking is alongside our garage which has electrical sockets.
- Electricity inc in rate
- Exclusive Use
- Free car parking - 50 metres away, off the road.
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Independent Business - This is the only cottage we have
- Ironing Facilities
- Linen provided - Please bring swimming towels
- Log Fire - Free supply of logs and initial bucket of coal
- Open All Year
- Pets accepted - One well behaved dog maximum. No extra charge in the hopes that the cottage is left as it is found. Garden not securely fenced and the owners own animals not far away.
- Pets accepted by arrangement - Must be well behaved and controlled. Also not to be left alone in the cottage.
- Pets accepted by arrangement
- Short breaks available - In the off season
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
- In countryside
- Non smoking establishment
- Weekend breaks - In low season
Parking & Transport
- On site parking - 2 Uncovered, off road, 50 metres away.
- Accept Bank Transfers, Internet Payment or SWIFT/IBAN
- Cash & Cheque accepted
- Euros accepted
Room / Unit Features
- CD Player
- Central Heating
- Colour TV - Flat screen
- Drying Facilities
- DVD Player
- Electric shaver point
- Free View TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ground Floor Accommodation
- Ground Floor Bedrooms Available
- iPod Dock
- Ironing Facilities
- Non smoking units
- Oven / Cooker
- Towels Available
- Christmas/New Year Programme
- Honeymoon Breaks
- Marketed as green/environmentally friendly - Garden run on organic principles. Re-cycling of waste. Ecological washing powder and liquids supplied.
- Pets (Proprietors) on premises
- Special provisions for walkers
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
- Wood burning stove - An open fire
Map & Directions
From M5 junction 31From A38 to Plymouth leave at 2nd Ashburton exit marked Two Bridges and Princetown (B3352). After 2nd bridge over River Dart turn right then 1st left. 0.75 miles up hill on right-hand side of the road, after duckpond.
Public Transport Directions
From Newton Abbot - 14 milesHire taxi.
- 4 Visit England Stars Self Catering
|Bramblemoor (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|