The Ilsington Country House Hotel’s Restaurant holds 2 AA rosettes offers the perfect balance between traditional classics and comforting Modern English with dramatic views over Dartmoor and up to Haytor rocks.
Large picture windows ensure that all diners have an excellent aspect on the rolling countryside. The interior of the room is equally spectacular with its domed. The contemporary cooking uses predominantly locally sourced ingredients with many items carefully made by the chefs including bread, scones and ice cream. This fine food when enjoyed in elegant and breathtaking surroundings will please even the most discerning of diners.
As a more informal dining option, serving equally fresh and delicious choices, there is our on-site pub ‘The Blue Tiger Inn’ which, with its rustic charm and large sun terrace, is the perfect place to meet friends and family for a bite to eat.
- Accessible to Wheelchair Users
- Additional lighting available for guests with visual impairments
- All areas accessible to disabled visitors
- Facilities for the Disabled
- Guide dogs permitted
- Level access, ramp or lift to a public toilet
- Ramp to main entrance
- Cater for vegetarians
- Locally sourced produce
- Outdoor Seating
- Serve afternoon tea
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
- Special dietary requirements catered for
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - All ages. However, must eat from main Restaurant menu in Restaurant.
- Accept children all ages
- Baby changing facilities
- Children's menu - In Blue Tiger Inn.
- Facilities for children
- Accept coach parties - Small parties.
- Air-conditioning throughout - In Restaurant.
- Al Fresco Dining
- Available for wedding receptions
- Booking required
- Conference facilities
- Dogs Accepted
- Exclusive hire of restaurant
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Licenced for civil marriages
- Real log/coal fires
- Booking Advised
- In countryside
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- MasterCard accepted
- Switch accepted
- Visa accepted
- Special provisions for walkers
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
- Overnight accommodation available
Map & Directions
- 2 AA Rosettes
|Ilsington Country House Hotel (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
* Open from 12 to 2pm hours and 6.30pm to 9pm hours daily.
Afternoon Tea served 2pm to 5pm
Food in bar (Blue Tiger Inn) available 12 to 9pm hours - 7 days per week.