AboutPretty hamlet of white cottages beside an old coaching inn, The Rock.
Popular twin rocks of Haytor to the west with Saddle Tar nearby. Haytor granite was used for the pillars of the British Museum and for construction of old London Bridge. Templer quarries closed by 1858 but granite railtrack is still visible. Templer Way trail follows part of granite shipping route, Haytor to Teign estuary.