This accommodation does not have any available rooms
Set amongst delightful mature grounds in a sheltered wooded valley on the favoured south-west edge of Dartmoor, close to the market town of Tavistock, award winning Langstone Manor Holiday Park offers the perfect escape for those seeking to explore and enjoy the wide range of interests and activities the adjacent moorland has to offer.
We offer a range of five star self catering holiday accommodation from wooden glamping pods including our mega pods, an upstairs spacious manor house apartment, static holiday caravans with full facilities including central heating to well-appointed cottages. Level, well-drained pitches are available for camping with toilet, shower and laundry facilities all close to hand. The Kitchen @ Langstone in the manor house is open daily from 8.30am to 11am & then from 4pm to 9pm for food and 10.30pm for drinks & is a perfect place to relax and unwind at the end of the day. No loud music, no traffic noise, stunning starry skies, peace and quiet and of course, a friendly atmosphere.
We are well placed for exploring Dartmoor, Devon and Cornwall, with Dartmoor as the back garden and the exciting and vibrant market town of Tavistock (with swimming pool, waterslides and cinema) just down the road. Then there is the beautiful south Devon coast a car ride away, with spectacular coastal walks and cosy fishing harbours nestled in amongst sandy beaches and rock pools.
Our various facilities cater for long or short breaks to suit all tastes and budgets.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|2 x cottages and an apartment||from £255.00 to £775.00 per unit per week|
|Camping Pod||£45.00 per unit per night|
|Static holiday caravans||from £195.00 to £529.00 per unit per week|
|Tent, motorhome & caravan pitches||from £13.00 to £18.00 per pitch (2 people)|
*£50 discount on bookings of 2 weeks in self-catering accommodation. £30 discount on weekly and £15 discount on short break bookings for 2 people sharing a unit, available all season.
Over 55's weekly rate of £126 for camping & touring on off peak times (17th March - 13th July and from 7th September to the 4th November - excluding bank holiday weekends.
Short breaks available in self-catering accommodation from 2 to 4 nights. Camping pods 3 for 2 nights available mid-week anytime excluding May 21st to June 7th and from July 16th to 6th September. Book 7 nights in one of our camping pods for the price of 6 nights anytime of the season.
- Maximum group size
- Washing up facilities
- In countryside - In Dartmoor National Park
- Midweek breaks
- Travelling Through
- Weekend breaks
- Facilities for the Disabled
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Children's play area
- Children's videos/DVDs available
- Facilities for children - Outdoor play area
- Food/bottle warming available
Parking & Transport
- On site parking - Uncovered
- Access to golf course - Within 1 mile
- Arrangements for riding/pony trekking
- Cycle hire
- Games Room
- Games room
- Wet Room Available
- Bar - The Kitchen @ Langstone is open daily 8.30am to 11am and 4pm to 9pm for food and 10.30pm for drinks.
- Restaurant - The Kitchen @ Langstone is open daily 8.30am to 11am and 4pm to 9pm for food and 10.30pm for drinks.
- Serve evening meal - The Kitchen @ Langstone is open daily 8.30am to 11am and 4pm to 9pm for food and 10.30pm for drinks.
- Accept Bank Transfers, Internet Payment or SWIFT/IBAN
- All major credit cards accepted
- Cash & Cheque accepted
- Delta accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- CD Player
- Colour television in all units
- Colour Television in all units
- Colour TV
- Drying Facilities
- DVD Player
- Electric shaver point
- Free View TV
- Freezer in all units
- Ironing Facilities
- Microwave in all units
- Microwave in all units
- Oven / Cooker
- Pets accepted in some units
- Washing Machine
- Broadband Internet Access
- Chemical disposal point - only septic friendly products to be disposed of.
- Countryside Location
- Dedicated motor vehicle waste disposal point
- Drinking water supply
- Electric hook-up points
- Electric shaver point
- Electricity inc in rate
- Gas inc in rate
- Latest arrival time (24 hr clock) - 21:00
- Licenced for alcohol
- Linen provided - Beds are made up in the cottages and apartment. In the static caravans linen is provided.
- Pets accepted
- Pets accepted by arrangement
- Short breaks available
- Total number of touring pitches - 40
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
- Marketed as green/environmentally friendly
- Special provisions for cyclists - Secure bike shed
- Special provisions for walkers - Green camping tariff for anyone walking or cycling onto the park
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
Take the B3357 from Tavistock to Princetown. After approximately 2 miles turn right at the crossroads following the brown tourist signs.
Public Transport Directions
The nearest bus station is in Tavistock, and the nearest train station is Plymouth.We offer a green tariff to any customer that arrives by foot or on a bike - camping only.
- 5 AA Pennants
- 5 Visit England Stars
- David Bellamy Awards David Bellamy Award (Gold) 2014
- David Bellamy Awards David Bellamy Award (Silver) 2011
- Visit England Cyclists Welcome 2014
- Visit England Walkers Welcome 2014
- Green Awards Dartmoor Wealth of Wildlife Award 2009
- Green Awards Green Tourism Business Scheme - generic award 2014
|Langstone Manor Park (17 Mar 2018 - 2 Nov 2018)|
* The Kitchen @ Langstone is open daily 8.30am to 11am and 4pm to 9pm for food and 10.30pm for drinks.