This accommodation does not have any available rooms
AboutLong established family Run Park set in Dartmoor National Park. The River Tavy forms a boundary offering riverside and other spacious level camping pitches. Luxury self-catering caravan holiday homes available for use all year.
Enquire about our Shepherd's Hut if you want a taste of 'glamping'.
There is an abundance of trees, shrubs and hedging, which is haven for wildlife including the free running park ducks. Dogs are welcome but must be kept on a lead and under control. We do have a 4-acre separate dog exercise field where they can run free.
The park is ideally situated for walking the Moor, Touring Devon and Cornwall and visiting their beautiful beaches or just relaxing. We are just 2 miles from the bustling market town of Tavistock, the birthplace of Sir Francis Drake.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Log Cabin/Lodge||from £344.00 to £352.00 per unit per week|
|Caravans||from £13.50 to £19.85 per pitch (2 people)|
|Caravans and Holiday Homes||£295.00 per unit per week|
|Motor Caravans||from £13.50 to £19.85 per pitch (2 people)|
|Shepherd's Hut||£48.00 per unit per night|
|Studio Lodge||£50.00 per person (room only)|
|Tents||from £13.50 to £15.45 per pitch (2 people)|
*We offer discounts for 2 persons occupying self-catering accommodation - please check our website or call us on 01822 810349. Short breaks available Friday to Monday (3 nights) or Monday to Friday (4 nights). Short breaks not available during Spring Bank Holiday or from 27th July to 31st August 2018. Luxury Studio Lodges sleep 2 and are available all year for flexible stays 1 night or more.
- In countryside
- Midweek breaks
- Weekend breaks
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
- Accept children all ages
- Children's play area
- Cot - £5 hire charge.
- Facilities for children - Cots availiable, Highchairs available, Outdoor play area
- Highchair - £5 hire charge.
Parking & Transport
- On site parking - 50 Uncovered
- Access to golf course - Tavistock
- Arrangements for riding/pony trekking - Nearby.
- Cycle hire - Available in nearby town of Tavistock.
- Games Room
- Tennis court - Hard surface. Raquet hire available.
- Food shop
- Delta accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Sterling Travellers Cheques accepted
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- CD Player in all units
- Central heating in all units
- Colour television in all units
- Drying Facilities in all units
- Freezer in all units
- Microwave in all units
- Pets accepted in some units - Pets must be lept on a lead in the park, we have a four acre dog exercise field. Maximum of 2 dogs per unit.
- Towels Available - Towels included in all self-catering caravans and lodges.
- Calor/Camping Gaz purchase/exchange service
- Chemical disposal point
- Dedicated motor vehicle waste disposal point
- Drinking water supply
- Electric hook-up points
- Electric shaver point
- Electricity inc in rate
- Family Friendly
- Free car parking
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Gas inc in rate
- Ironing Facilities
- Latest arrival time (24 hr clock) - 21:00
- Linen provided
- Mains service pitches available
- Open All Year
- Overnight holding area
- Pets accepted - Dogs - maximum of 2
- Pets accepted
- Public telephone
- Public toilets
- Short breaks available
- Total number of touring pitches - 120
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
- Marketed as green/environmentally friendly - David Bellamy Gold Awards for conservation.
- Special provisions for cyclists - Secure storage area.
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
From M5 junction 31
M5 onto A30 to Sourton Cross; take left turn onto A386 Tavistock Road; two miles north of Tavistock, take the Peter Tavy turning; entrance 200 yards on left; clearly marked and easy access.
Public Transport Directions
From Plymouth - 15 miles
Bus from outside train station to Bretonside bus terminal. Connecting buses to Tavistock and Okehampton go from here. The bus stop for Harford Bridge Park is known as "Peter Tavy Cross".
- 4 AA Pennants Holiday Park
- 4 Visit England Stars Holiday, Touring & Camping Park
- David Bellamy Awards David Bellamy Award (Gold) 2014
- Visit England Cyclists Welcome 2014
- Visit England Walkers Welcome 2014
- Regional and Miscellaneous Dartmoor First 2014
|Open New Year|
|Harford Bridge Holiday Park (1 Jan 2018 - 31 Dec 2018)|
* Camping and Touring open 15th March to 5th November 2018. Self-catering accommodation (caravans, luxury lodges and studio lodges) open all year.