An international Music Festival on the edge of Devon’s beautiful Dartmoor and a 'not for profit' organisation supporting the Devon Air Ambulance Trust and Water Aid. Capacity is 5,000.
"The most fun you can have with 5,000 people with a great rock band in a field in Devon in the entire world"
- The Boomtown Rats"It's definitely one of the most beautiful festivals I've ever played at. It's set right in the heart of Dartmoor, so the fact that the stage is set in the midst of the sweeping wilderness is genuinely unlike anything you'll see at any other festivals. It's really evocative."
- Seth Lakeman
Children under 12 get in free. They must be registered for a ticket as we need to know numbers. Please note that Youth tickets apply to 12-17 year olds. 18 and over is classed as Adult. Visit website for full ticket information and e-newsletter sign-up.
VENUE: HIGHER FIELDS, CHAGFORD
Prices quoted are for weekend tickets. Maximum 10 for this event per order.
Under 12s go FREE but need admission ticket
- Outdoor Event
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- On Bus Route
- Picnic Site
Map & Directions
By Road - We are just off the A30 about 15 miles west of Exeter and about 4 miles east of Okehampton. You turn off at what used to be known as the Whiddon Down/Merrymeet Roundabout. The roundabout has been removed so look out for signs to Moretonhampstead/Chagford/Winkleigh. Some traffic congestion is inevitable around roads near the site and we would encourage car sharing where possible.
• By Rail - Exeter is the nearest mainline station with lines to London and Bristol/The Midlands etc. Bus or taxi from there though the former are slow and infrequent and the latter rather expensive.
• By Bus/Coach - Exeter also has a National Coach station and buses do run from there to Whiddon Down but not very often.
• By Air - Exeter Airport has link with many UK and European destinations and again bus or taxi from there to the festival.
• Shuttle service - Unfortunately we have not been able to organise one for this year.