Day visitor prices are £9.80 from age 5+, age 3 - 4 £5.50 & under 3's are free. Camping is from £15.50 per night per pitch. Campers have free access to the adventure playgrounds for the duration of their visit, not including Dare devils.
From family camping to Dare Devil activites fun for all ages. Groups welcome.
Outdoor fun & adventure set in 90 acres
• Pirate Ship - surrounded by water.
• Toddler’s beach.
• Commando assault course.
• Spider’s web.
• Low ropes course.
• Bike pump track.
• Jungle Fun.
• Lilliput – perfect for toddlers.
In addition to the action-packed fun there are lovely scenic walks through woodland and alongside the beautiful River Dart, including nature and tree trails.
Enjoy a relaxing drink or meal in The Old Sawmill café bar, or watch the action from Oasis beach hut which offers a choice of drinks and snacks by the Pirate Ship.
The River Dart Country Park is keen to keep our environment lovely and has a progressive green policy including a hydro turbine which is the first of its kind in the UK and produces 80% of our electricity and is available for all to see, plus a recycling policy throughout the Park.
If you are looking for more adrenalin then why not try our Dare Devil activites, these include mega zip wire over the river, high ropes course, water zorbs, canoeing & kayaking. These are at extra cost and seasonal opening.
We can also accommodate residential stays for schools and corporate events for business organisations.
- Beautiful garden to sit in
- In countryside
- Accommodation available for visitors with disabilities
- Toilets for disabled visitors
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- On site parking
- Cycle hire
- Games Room
- Tennis court
- Cater for vegetarians
- Serve lunch
- Take away service
- All major credit cards accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Visa accepted
- Accommodation nearby
- Accommodation on site
- Cater for Corporate events
- Cater for groups
- Cater for school groups
- Conference facilities
- Event venue
- Fully qualified instructors
- On-site Restaurant/Cafe
- Picnic Area
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
Within the Dartmoor National Park, yet only one mile from the A38 between Exeter and Plymouth near Ashburton, we are easy to find and conveniently located. Follow the brown tourist signs to the River Dart Country Park from the Peartree Junction on the A38 by Ashburton. Peartree junction is the second Ashburton junction when travelling from Exeter direction. Do not come off at the Linhay junction which takes you through the narrow streets of Ashburton - not ideal when towing a caravan!
- Devon Tourism English Riviera & South Devon Tourism and Hospitality Awards - Gold 2014
- Devon Tourism English Riviera & South Devon Tourism & Hospitality Awards 2013 - Silver 2014
- Devon Tourism English Riviera & South Devon Tourism & Hospitality Awards 2013 - Bronze 2014
- Green Awards WMN Countryside Award 2015 - Best Renewable Energy Product - Winner 2016
- Green Awards The Rural Business Award - Winner 2016
|River Dart Country Park (3 Jan 2017 - 18 Dec 2017)|
* Park open all year round, except for Christmas. campsite - seasonal opening Easter - September