AboutOur award-winning 15-century b&b with lovely tranquil walled garden sits in the centre of Moretonhampstead. We are within 100 yards stroll of all local amenities yet completely free from the noise and inconvenience of motor vehicle traffic. We offer 3 well-appointed bed & breakfast letting rooms: one en-suite double, plus one double and one twin which share their own private bathroom. Double occupancy is from £55 to £65 per room per night; single occupancy is from £45 to £50 per room per night. We also offer a family suite package at a favourable rate. For a modest fee we also accept well-behaved pets. Please click the link above to our website for full details.
• Nearest pubs & restaurants 30 to 100 yards
• Business Trade welcome
• Walkers welcome
• Cyclists welcome
• Well behaved dogs welcome
• Family friendly
• Small Groups [up to 6 persons] welcome
• Location: rural, centre of village
• Close to all amenities, including pubs, restaurants, pharmacy, shops, newsagent, leisure centre, post office, cash machine
• For wedding accommodation look no further than The LongHouse Bed & Breakfast; close to Bovey Castle, centre of Moretonhampstead, near Chagford, North Bovey and Drewsteignton, we offer the perfect relaxed environment for your stay.
• For enquiries and booking, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website www.longhousebnb.co.uk
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double Room||£27.50 per person (breakfast included)|
|Twin Room||from £27.50 to £32.50 per person (breakfast included)|
|Double (En-Suite)||£32.50 per room (breakfast included)|
*Prices start from £27.50 pppn for 2 people sharing,(breakfast included). Single room occupancy is from £45 pppn - £50pppn,(breakfast included). Double room occupancy £55 - £65. Family two room suite package is £95.
- Accept Children over 7
- Village Location
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
Room / Unit Features
- Non smoking rooms available
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Central heating throughout
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Pets accepted
- French spoken
- German spoken
- Italian spoken
- Spanish spoken
Map & Directions
Ford Street is the north end of the north/south road through the centre of Moretonhampstead on the A382. Please see our website maps for details.
From the A30: our gated tunnel [numbered 21 and signed] is on your right as you enter Moretonhampstead, just past The Ring o' Bells.
From the A38: our gated tunnel [numbered 21 and signed] is on your left round the left-handed corner at Moreton House, just past the garage.
From the B3212: if you take the scenic route for light vehicles from Exeter, turn right at the crossroads as you come to the centre of Moretonhampstead, follow the road round the Moreton House corner and our gated tunnel [numbered 21 and signed] is on your left just past the garage.
- Regional and Miscellaneous Dartmoor First 2011
|Open New Year|
|The LongHouse B&B (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|