This accommodation does not have any available rooms
Funky design meets cutting-edge technology in this multi-award winning boutique B&B.
The 25 offers six individually styled luxurious bedrooms to relax in, each with a fabulous en-suite.
You’ll be greeted warmly, receive great service and appreciate lots of little touches you just don’t get elsewhere.
Offering onsite parking; the beach, restaurants, Torquay town and tourist attractions are a short flat walk away.
Fast Wi-fi, Nespresso coffee machines, iPads, fluffy dressing gowns, fresh milk, free movies on demand, Elemis toiletries, high pressure showers, homemade biscuits, and super comfortable beds all come as standard.
In some rooms you’ll also find extras like air-con, a slipper bath, mood lighting, super-king beds and bathroom TVs.
Explore our website & look at our excellent reviews. Weexclusively for adults so it's a relaxing place to stay.
We really look forward to welcoming you to our B&B in Torquay very soon.
Book direct on www.the25.uk for the best price - guaranteed.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Broadsands Room||£169.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Elberry Suite||£139.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Goodrington Room||£115.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Oddicombe Room||£125.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Torre Suite||£169.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Watcombe Suite||£159.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*All rates include award winning breakfast. Minimum night stay usually applies.
Breakfast is served between 8:30 & 9:30am. An earlier continental breakfast can be provided on request.
Our check in time is between 3:00pm & 7:00pm (unless by prior arrangement).
Check out is 10:30am.
To check availability, prices and to book on line at the best price available, please go to www.the25.uk.
Please note, we are exclusively for adults.
Single occupancy of a room reduces the daily rate by between £4 and £20 depending on the room. To book a single room, simply change the adults box to "1" to display the reduced prices.
Special offer – 10% per night discount for 7 nights or longer
- Free Wi-Fi available
- Within 1 Mile of a Train Station
- Honesty Bar
- In town/city centre - 10 min walk to sea, 20 min stroll to harbour
- Non smoking establishment
- Seafront - 10 min stroll through lovely Torre Abbey gardens to the seafront
Children & Infants
- Adult Only
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- On site parking - One space per bedroom in the car park at the front of the building
- Bar - Small honesty bar available
- Cater for vegetarians - Vegetarian & Gluten Free breakfast available
- Local Produce English Breakfast
- Serve breakfast - Award winning breakfast
- All major credit cards accepted
- American Express accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Central Heating
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Colour Television in all units
- Digital TV
- DVD Player in all bedrooms - Netflix & Amazon Films on all Smart TVs
- Electric shaver point
- Free View TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- iPod Dock
- Non smoking rooms available
- Non smoking rooms available - Non-smoking throughout the building
- Radio in all bedrooms - Radio channels available via Smart TV
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms - Including Nespresso coffee maker
- TV in all bedrooms
- Beach within 2km
- Central heating throughout
- Free car parking
- Garden/patio for guests' use - Sun terrace at front of building
- Ironing facilities - Iron & ironing board in every room
- Licenced for alcohol
- Near coastal path
- Separate guests' lounge - Beautiful drawing room
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
- Honeymoon Breaks
- Marketed as green/environmentally friendly - TripAdvisor Bronze Green Leader Award
- Marketed to any other specialist market - Gay friendly
- Mobile Phone Reception
- Pets (Proprietors) on premises
- Special provisions for lone female travellers - Ideal for lone female travellers
Travel & Trade
- Commission/net rates apply
- Group discounts available
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
Travelling South from the M5, pick up signs for Torquay leaving on the A38. Then take the A380 (this becomes the new South Devon Highway after the flyover and may not be on your satnav yet).
Take the left hand turn off the dual carriageway towards Torquay. Follow the signs to Torquay via the traffic lights.
At the fork in the road, (Torre railway station on your right) carry straight on at the traffic lights down Avenue Road which is signposted "Seafront".
The 25 can be found on the left just after the next set of traffic lights.
Public Transport Directions
Torquay is the main railway station (10 minute walk).
On leaving, turn left, away from the Grand Hotel and the seafront.
Follow the road round to the right until the traffic lights - this is Avenue Road.
Turn left onto Avenue Road and continue towards the next traffic lights.
The 25 is just before the lights on your right.
Taxis are plentiful locally and are usually available at the station.
Thrifty Car Hire is conveniently located at the station.
Alternately, get off at Torre Station (10 min walk down hill).
On leaving, turn right at the traffic lights down Avenue Road.
Keep going to the next traffic lights.
The 25 is on the left just past the lights.
- 5 Visit England Stars
- 5 AA Gold Stars
- Visit England Bed & Breakfast of the Year - Gold 2017
- AA Awards AA Breakfast Award 2017
- Visit England Breakfast 2017
- Regional and Miscellaneous Enjoy England Gold Award 2014
- TripAdvisor Awards TripAdvisor Travellers Choice Award 2016
- South West Tourism South West Tourism Awards -Tourism Excellence Award Gold 2017
- AA Awards AA bed & breakfast award 2017
|Season (1 Jan 2016 - 4 Nov 2017)|