Holne Park House is our premier wedding and conference venue with five reception rooms and 9 bedroom suites. We are pleased to be able to offer these luxurious bedrooms on a “B&B” basis.
The majority of our rooms face south offering wonderful views over the lawns and park. The bedrooms have been designed with the family in mind and several rooms either link with one another or have separate bedrooms attached to the main room. All rooms are en-suite with a TV and tea and coffee making facilities.
Rooms are available during school holidays for a minimum of two nights, advanced booking is essential.
All guests have free access to our extensive playgrounds ( Dare Devils not included), which offers plenty of outdoor activity to keep children entertained.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double (En-Suite)||£95.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Twin (En-Suite)||£95.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Family (En-Suite)||£180.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*Prices - per room per night with breakfast.
- Country house
- In countryside
- Non smoking establishment
- Facilities for the Disabled
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Children's play area
- Facilities for children
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Cycle hire
- Games Room
- Tennis court
- Cater for vegetarians
- Local Produce English Breakfast
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal - Old Sawmill café bar open April - Sept.
- Serve lunch - Old Sawmill café bar open April - Sept.
- All major credit cards accepted
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Electric shaver point
- Four poster beds available
- Free View TV
- Ground floor bedrooms available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Non smoking rooms available
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Available for wedding receptions
- Central heating throughout
- Conference facilities
- Countryside Location
- Event venue
- Family Friendly
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Licenced for alcohol
- Licenced for civil marriages
- Open all year
- Real log/coal fires
- Wedding Venue
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
- Aim to attract conferences and business meetings
- Marketed as green/environmentally friendly
- Mobile Phone Reception
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
From M5 Exeter or Plymouth take A38 to Ashburton. Follow brown signs. Situated half way between Exeter and Plymouth. Park situated 1 mile from Peartree jct off left hand side.
Public Transport Directions
From Newton Abbot - 16 miles. Train and bus station situated just outside town centre. Follow signs, well marked.
|River Dart B & B (23 July 2017 - 4 Sept 2017)|
* B&B is offered within Holne Park House during the local school holidays.