This accommodation does not have any available rooms
AboutMitchelcroft is set in 5 acres of hay meadows and garden and lies within the Dartmoor National Park, nestling in a beautiful patchwork of hillsides on the edge of the moor.
Scoriton makes a good base for a longer stay. Wonderful walking, either on the coast (a short drive away), the national woods at Hembury with their wild daffodils, bluebells and river Dart at its base, or of course, Dartmoor is on our doorstep.
We have an array of wonderful food providers be it restaurants, organic growers and farmers markets on our doorstep and Ashburton is the antiques centre for Devon.
Buckfast Abbey, many historical Dartmoor sites and the steam railway at Buckfast can fill your days, or of course you can just sit and relax and listen to the birds and bees.
Mitchelcroft has been voted #4 in the World and in the the top 10 for Europe for 2014 by Booking.Com, the worlds leading online booking system.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|King size double/Twin En-suite||from £80.00 to £110.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Also available as:|
*We generally have a two night minimum stay, however we do open up rooms for one night last minute stays whenever we can. Please call us for further information.
- In countryside
- Non smoking establishment
Children & Infants
- Unsuitable for Children
Parking & Transport
- Car parking - Off road parking is available
- Additional meal details - Evening Tray Meals are available for you to eat in the dining room, your own room or perhaps the garden.
- Cater for vegetarians - Vegetarians catered for
- Local Produce English Breakfast
- Serve breakfast - Delicious buffet selection of fresh fruit and cereals together with a menu of cooked breakfast goodies.
- Serves Local Food
- Accept Bank Transfers, Internet Payment or SWIFT/IBAN
- All major credit cards accepted
- Cash & Cheque accepted
- Delta accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Digital TV
- DVD Player in all bedrooms
- Electric shaver point
- Free View TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ground Floor Bedrooms Available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- iPod Dock
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms - A large selection of teas and filter coffee available.
- TV in all bedrooms
- Broadband Internet Access
- Central heating throughout - Also heated towel rails in all bathrooms
- Countryside Location
- Free car parking
- Garden/patio for guests' use - Each room has designated garden area
- Real log/coal fires - During our colder months only
- Separate guests' lounge
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
- Marketed as green/environmentally friendly - Awarded Dartmoor First 2012
- Pets (Proprietors) on premises
- Special provisions for cyclists - Safe and secure storage and drying facilities
- Special provisions for walkers - drying facilities and packed lunches
Travel & Trade
- Packed lunches available
Map & Directions
We will gladly send you directions when you book your room
Public Transport Directions
None close by however we can pick up and drop of at railway stations
- Regional and Miscellaneous Dartmoor First 2013
|Closed Christmas (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|
* We only offer two night minimum stays, however please call us and we do offer single nights if we have them available