AboutOur 7 rooms (4 en-suite) are central heated, have flat screen digital colour tvs, hairdryers and tea/coffee making facilities. We have a quiet guest lounge where you can relax with a book, play board games or surf the net with our Wi-fi access. An iron is available on request. There is parking available. We have secure storage for cycles and we have installed a heated drying cupboard. The towns selection of pubs and restaurants are only a five minute walk. For those of you on budgets there is a microwave in the breakfast room and we are happy to provide warmed plates and cutlery, if you prefer not to eat out every night.
As well as offering a Full English Breakfast (included in the price) we also offer a choice of fruit juices, cereals, fruit, yoghurts, tea, coffee, toast and preserves. Vegetarians catered for.
Monday to Friday breakfast is served from 07.00 to 09.00. Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays it is served from 08.00 to 09.30. Packed lunches are available on request at a charge of £4.00.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double En-suite||from £65.00 to £70.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Single En-suite||£45.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Single Standard||£32.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Triple En-suite for 3||£90.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Twin En-suite||from £65.00 to £70.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Twin Standard||£58.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Free Wi-Fi available
- In town/city centre
- Non smoking establishment
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Cycle hire - can be arranged
- Additional meal details - Packed lunches on request
- Cater for vegetarians
- Local Produce English Breakfast
- Serve breakfast
- Delta accepted
- JCB accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Central Heating
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Digital TV
- Electric shaver point
- Free View TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Non smoking rooms available
- Radio in all bedrooms - Via FreeView TV channel
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- TV in all bedrooms
- Business facilities (eg. Fax/ modem) - Fax
- Central heating throughout
- Free car parking
- Ironing facilities
- Number of Shared Bathrooms - 1
- Open All Year
- Separate guests' lounge - Wi-fi access
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
- Special provisions for cyclists - Secure bike storage and drying facilities.
- Special provisions for walkers - Drying facilities and packed lunches
Travel & Trade
- Commission/net rates apply
- Packed lunches available
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
From Exeter leave the A30 onto the B3260 into Okehampton. Drive approx. 2 miles to Okehampton town centre. Turn left at the traffic lights between Natwest Bank and the White Hart Hotel. Take the 3rd right into Station Road - Meadowlea is approx. 200 yards on the left at no. 65.
Public Transport Directions
Buses: From Exeter take the X9, the 510 or the 599.
From Bude tkae the X9 or the 599.
From Barnstaple take 118.
From Tavistock take the 118 or the 186.
- 4 AA Stars Guest House
|Meadowlea Guest House (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|
* Open all year except for New Year's Eve & Day.