This accommodation does not have any available rooms
AboutArriving at the beautiful Devonshire countryside that is home to Finlake, you instantly feel relaxed and removed from the stresses and strains of everyday life. Sitting on the edge of Dartmoor National Park, yet still close to stunning beaches, Finlake is set in 130 acres of magnificent countryside and boasts outstanding leisure facilities to make it the perfect holiday destination.
The park’s tranquil grounds have also been presented with the prestigious David Bellamy Gold Conservation award in addition to being granted the maximum five stars by the English Tourist Board grading scheme. Superb leisure facilities provide complete relaxation and pampering, including a health and leisure club packed with modern state-of-the-art gym equipment.
Outdoors you can explore the paths and walkways on foot or bicycle, play a round of golf and even try your hand at coarse fishing or horse riding at The Finlake Riding Centre (under separate management).
Finlake continuously strives to exceed expectations and returning visitors will notice many changes to make your stay even more enjoyable.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Country Lodges||from £149.00 to £1,735.00 per unit per week|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- In countryside
- Midweek breaks
- Village Location
- Weekend breaks
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - All ages.
- Accept children all ages
- Children's play area
- Cot - On request.
- Facilities for children
- Highchair - On request.
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- On site parking
- Access to golf course - 9-hole golf course on park.
- Arrangements for riding/pony trekking - On park.
- Cycle hire
- Fishing - 2 large well-stocked lakes on Park.
- Health/Fitness/ Beauty Facilities
- Indoor pool
- Other sporting facilities - We offer a full 'Go Active' range of sports that include - archery, fencing, tennis, football, golf, horse riding and our tree-top climbing activities.
- Outdoor pool
- Tennis court
- Food shop - Our Dartmoor farm shop sells a wide range of high quality food and drink as well as offering everyday items and newspapers.
- Accept Bank Transfers, Internet Payment or SWIFT/IBAN
- All major credit cards accepted
- Delta accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Free View TV
- Ground Floor Accommodation
- Ironing Facilities
- Electricity inc in rate
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Gas inc in rate
- Hot Tub/Spa Bath
- Linen available for hire - In all homes.
- Linen available free of charge
- Linen provided
- Near coastal path
- Open all year
- Pets accepted by arrangement
- Public telephone
- Short breaks available
- Wedding Venue
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
- Christmas/New Year Programme
- Honeymoon Breaks
- Pets (Proprietors) on premises
Travel & Trade
- Min group size numeric qualifier - 1
Room / Unit Features: Country Lodges
- CD Player
- Central Heating
- Colour Television - 26" TV with Free View
- Dishwasher - In selected lodges
- Drying Facilities - In selected lodges
- DVD Player
- Hairdryer - On request.
- Ironing Facilities
- Non smoking units - All units.
- Pets Accepted - In selected units.
- Radio - Via digital TV.
- Washing Machine - In selected units.
Map & Directions
Finlake is only minutes from the A38. From Exeter turn off the A38 at the Chudleigh Knighton exit. From Plymouth turn off the A38 at the Chudleigh/Teign exit.
Public Transport Directions
Nearest train station is Newton Abbott. There is a bus stop located at the park entrance.
- 5 Visit England Stars
- David Bellamy Awards David Bellamy Award (Gold) 2010
|Haulfryn Finlake (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|