AboutHARRABEER COUNTRY HOUSE is a small, quiet, family owned house which offers many of the qualities of a small HOTEL.
There are 6 comfortable bedrooms all with en suite or private bathroom facilities: an attractive restaurant in which to savour good food and wine with a gracious sitting room where you can enjoy the relaxed surroundings during your stay. An open fire burns on cooler evenings: or why not sit in the small but secluded garden when warmer. There are adjoining rooms with a privacy door for families and all rooms are suitable for single occupancy at a reduced room rate.
We look forward to welcoming you at the bar to enjoy a bottled local brewed beer, a single malt whisky or another favourite tipple with you.
The Harrabeer is ideally suited for the small, personal wedding offering accommodation with lunch or evening meal receptions. We can sit up to 18 guests in the dining room or have a buffet reception for up to 40 guests.
Come and talk to us and we will do our very best to accommodate all your wishes.
For further information, prices or to make a booking, visit our website at www.harrabeer.co.uk or email us at email@example.com
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double (Shower)||from £37.50 to £65.00 per person (breakfast included)|
|Double/Twin (Bath & Shower)||from £37.50 to £65.00 per person (breakfast included)|
|Double/Twin (Shower)||from £37.50 to £65.00 per person (breakfast included)|
|Master (Double/Twin) Bath & Shower||from £42.50 to £80.00 per person (breakfast included)|
*LOWER PRICE IS BASED ON 2 PEOPLE SHARING ROOM
Master Bedroom - max 2 put - u- up beds@ £15.00/night
Room 7 - 1 put-u-up bed @ £15/night
Master and Double (with shower) Room - 1 or 2 'put-u-up' beds available for family occupancy for minimal charge.
- Country house
- In countryside
- Non smoking establishment
- Village Location - On edge of Dartmoor
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - By arrangement.
- Cot - 2
- Highchair - 2
Parking & Transport
- Car parking - 6 spaces at front, 3 at back
- Access to golf course - 50% discount on green fees at Yelverton Golf Club.
- Arrangements for riding/pony trekking
- Cycle hire - Can be arranged.
- Fishing - Can be arranged
- Health/Fitness/ Beauty Facilities - Special arrangement with Bodyzone in Tavistock
- Other sporting facilities - Boating, canoeing, riding and fishing can be arranged. Nearby town of Tavistock has public pool and tennis club.
- Additional meal details - Any on request
- Cater for vegetarians
- Serve breakfast - 7.30am - 9.30am. Sundays 8-9:30am.
- Serve evening meal - Request 24 hr notice. served at 7.30pm.
- Accept Bank Transfers, Internet Payment or SWIFT/IBAN
- All major credit cards accepted
- Daily rates available
- Euros accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Sterling Travellers Cheques accepted
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Non smoking rooms available
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- Available for wedding receptions - Can seat up to 18 people
- Business facilities (eg. Fax/ modem) - Wi-fi in bar area.
- Central heating throughout
- Conference facilities - Maximum of 20 delegates
- Event venue - See weddings
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Ironing facilities
- Licenced for alcohol
- Pets accepted - Any if they are well-behaved and under control, as with children.
- Real log/coal fires
- Separate guests' lounge
- Wedding Venue
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
- Marketed as green/environmentally friendly - We have a policy on laundry and ask guests to consider their laundry requirements. Dartmoor Charter members.
- Marketed to any other specialist market - Those who want a quiet, relaxed peaceful place to stay
- Special provisions for cyclists - We have an out house that can accommodate bikes overnight
- Special provisions for lone female travellers - A safe haven as only a small establishment can offer
- Special provisions for walkers - Wonderful Dartmoor walking and other beautiful places to go. Outhouse available to hang up wet clothing.
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
From PLYMOUTH on A386. (look for sign posts to Tavistock - none for Yelverton!) Yelverton roundabout, take Tavistock exit. 200 yards. Brown sign on LHS. Points RIGHT down Grange Road.(Opposite Leg O’Mutton pub) Turn RIGHT at T-junction. Harrabeer 300yards on LHS immediately after road narrows.
Public Transport Directions
• BUS: Bus stop at top of road in the village.
• RAIL: Plymouth main line station is 20 mins. away by car and has regular service for London, Truro etc.
• TAXI: Several taxi services. Details on request
• AIR: Plymouth Airport is 10 mins.
- 4 Visit England Stars
- Visit England Silver 2014
- Regional and Miscellaneous Dartmoor First 2014
- Visit England Breakfast 2015
|Harrabeer Country House (1 Feb 2017 - 18 Dec 2017)|
* Opening Times: 1st week of Feb to 3rd week December