AboutLong established family Run Park set in Dartmoor National Park. The River Tavy forms a boundary offering riverside and other spacious level camping pitches. Luxury self-catering caravan holiday homes available for use all year.
Enquire about our Shepherd's Hut if you want a taste of 'glamping'.
There is an abundance of trees, shrubs and hedging, which is haven for wildlife including the free running park ducks. Dogs are welcome but must be kept on a lead and under control. We do have a 4-acre separate dog exercise field where they can run free.
The park is ideally situated for walking the Moor, Touring Devon and Cornwall and visiting their beautiful beaches or just relaxing. We are just 2 miles from the bustling market town of Tavistock, the birthplace of Sir Francis Drake.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Log Cabin/Lodge||from £344.00 to £352.00 per unit per week|
|Caravans||from £13.50 to £19.85 per pitch (2 people)|
|Caravans and Holiday Homes||£295.00 per unit per week|
|Motor Caravans||from £13.50 to £19.85 per pitch (2 people)|
|Shepherd's Hut||£48.00 per unit per night|
|Tents||from £13.50 to £15.45 per pitch (2 people)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- In countryside
- Midweek breaks
- Weekend breaks
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
- Accept children all ages
- Children's play area
- Cot - £5 hire charge.
- Facilities for children - Cots availiable, Highchairs available, Outdoor play area
- Highchair - £5 hire charge.
Parking & Transport
- On site parking - 50 Uncovered
- Access to golf course - Tavistock
- Arrangements for riding/pony trekking - Nearby.
- Cycle hire - Available in nearby town of Tavistock.
- Games Room
- Tennis court - Hard surface. Raquet hire available.
- Delta accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Sterling Travellers Cheques accepted
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- CD Player in all units
- Central heating in all units
- Colour television in all units
- Drying Facilities in all units
- Freezer in all units
- Microwave in all units
- Pets accepted in some units - Pets must be lept on a lead in the park, we have a four acre dog exercise field
- Additional charge for awnings
- Calor/Camping Gaz purchase/exchange service
- Chemical disposal point
- Dedicated motor vehicle waste disposal point
- Drinking water supply
- Electric hook-up points
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Latest arrival time (24 hr clock) - 21:00
- Linen provided
- Mains service pitches available
- Overnight holding area
- Public telephone
- Public toilets
- Total number of touring pitches - 120
- Marketed as green/environmentally friendly - David Bellamy Gold Awards for conservation.
- Special provisions for cyclists - Secure storage area.
Map & Directions
From M5 junction 31
M5 onto A30 to Sourton Cross; take left turn onto A386 Tavistock Road; two miles north of Tavistock, take the Peter Tavy turning; entrance 200 yards on left; clearly marked and easy access.
Public Transport Directions
From Plymouth - 15 miles
Bus from outside train station to Bretonside bus terminal. Connecting buses to Tavistock and Okehampton go from here. The bus stop for Harford Bridge Park is known as "Peter Tavy Cross".
- 4 AA Pennants Holiday Park
- 4 Visit England Stars Holiday, Touring & Camping Park
- David Bellamy Awards David Bellamy Award (Gold) 2014
- Visit England Cyclists Welcome 2014
- Visit England Walkers Welcome 2014
- Regional and Miscellaneous Dartmoor First 2014
|Open New Year|
|Harford Bridge Holiday Park (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|