This accommodation does not have any available rooms
AboutEnjoy a taste of the good life at Church Cottage, our 400 year-old thatched Devon cottage in the pretty Dartmoor village of Dunsford.
We have two family rooms, the first with one double bed and one single, the second with one double bed and two singles. Each have en suite shower rooms, whilst a private bathroom is also available for the exclusive use of our guests. There are lovely views from the bedroom windows, over thatched rooves to the wooded hillsides of the surrounding countryside.
There are televisions and DVD players in the rooms, and we provide books and DVDs to borrow to while away the time. Breakfasts, which can be taken outdoors if you so wish, use local sausages and bacon. The free-range eggs are from the owner’s father’s own flock of hens!
Dunsford is a quiet, friendly village known as the gateway to the Teign Valley. Relax in our lovely tea garden, which offers traditional cream teas, light lunches and bistro-style evening meals during the weekend. The village has a shop, whilst a well-regarded pub is the shortest of walks away. The splendours of Dartmoor National Park are on our doorstep.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Church Room||£70.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Valley Room||£70.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*Singles £40.00 per night
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - Travel cot available no bedding provided
- Children's videos/DVDs available - Wide selection of DVDs
- Cot - Travel cot
- Food/bottle warming available - On request
- Special meal times for children - Food available all day
Parking & Transport
- Off site parking - Only road parking
- Access to golf course
- Additional meal details - Easter to October food available all day
- Cater for vegetarians
- Local Produce English Breakfast
- Accept Bank Transfers, Internet Payment or SWIFT/IBAN
Room / Unit Features
- Wedding Venue
- Special provisions for cyclists - Bikes can be put in the courtyard at night
- Special provisions for lone female travellers - Very safe area for lone female guests
Map & Directions
From the M5 take junction 31 to get on to the A30,leave the A30 at the first exit,now you come to a roundabout where you take the first exit and then carry on until you come to a T junction where you turn left.
You are now on the B3212 and you will see Dunsford signposted on your right hand side after about 7 miles.
From the A38 exit at Chudleigh and then turn left then first right and head up the Teign valley.
From the A30 (Okehampton) exit at Cheriton bishop and follow signs to Dunsford .
Public Transport Directions
The 359 bus from Exeter to Moretonhampstead stops almost outside the front door
|Church Cottage (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|
* CLOSED from 02nd January to 13th March