- Arrival Date:
- 26th April 2017
- Departure Date:
- 27th April 2017
- No. of Nights:
AboutOur accommodation has been carefully designed from distinctive granite barns originally built in 1870. With modern comfort, whatever the weather, we guarantee visitors will be warm and cosy.
At Budleigh Farm sheep and cattle graze over 60 acres of pasture, while our woodland is home to buzzards, squirrels, badgers and foxes. In spring, snowdrops and daffodils fill the valley then later bluebells carpet the woodland floor. Dartmoor is a haven of wildlife.
Walkers can join our local ramblers club on regular outings; its members are very welcoming to visitors. There are self-guided town and country trails to follow. Cars and bicycles can be left on the farm in complete safety. The small town of Moretonhampstead, half a mile away, is a busy community with an interesting mix of people, shops and trades. Artists and craftsmen exhibit in galleries. There is a range of pubs and cafes in the town, traditional shops, a first class butcher and delicatessen and a supermarket.
On the sporting side, visitors can play table tennis or safely swim in our heated outdoor pool, which is in use during the summer months. Budleigh also has facilities for archery and is a centre of excellence for target shooting.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Studio||from £211.00 to £370.00 per unit per week|
|The Flexi||from £329.00 to £674.00 per unit per week|
|The Link||from £222.00 to £512.00 per unit per week|
|The Linney||from £305.00 to £634.00 per unit per week|
|The Range||from £215.00 to £455.00 per unit per week|
|The Stable||from £193.00 to £319.00 per unit per week|
*Tariffs advertised above are from the minimum price per week.
- Free Wi-Fi available
- Farm - Sheep and suckler herd.
- In countryside
- Midweek breaks
- Non smoking establishment
- Weekend breaks
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - Families always welcome.
- Accept children all ages
- Children's play area
- Facilities for children - Cots and highchairs available. Swings and table tennis available.
Parking & Transport
- Car parking - Free and ample.
- On site parking - 20 Uncovered. Free.
- Access to golf course - Golf course three miles away at Bovey Castle.
- Games Room - Table-tennis - equipment can be borrowed from the farmhouse.
- Other sporting facilities - Table tennis and target shooting available on site.
- Outdoor pool - Heated. May-September.
- Tennis court - Available at the sports centre in Moretonhampstead.
- Accept Bank Transfers, Internet Payment or SWIFT/IBAN
- All major credit cards accepted
- Cash & Cheque accepted
- Euros accepted
- JCB accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Sterling Travellers Cheques accepted
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Central Heating
- Colour Television in all units
- Colour TV
- Drying Facilities
- DVD Player
- Electric shaver point
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ironing Facilities
- Microwave in all units
- Non smoking units
- Oven / Cooker
- Available for wedding receptions
- Broadband Internet Access
- Business facilities (eg. Fax/ modem)
- Central heating throughout
- Conference facilities
- Countryside Location
- Family Friendly
- Free car parking
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Ironing facilities
- Ironing Facilities
- Linen available free of charge
- Linen provided
- On-site parking or valet parking
- Open all year
- Pets accepted
- Pets accepted - Pets welcome in the Link, Flexi, Studio and Granary. £20.00 extra.
- Public telephone
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
- Marketed as green/environmentally friendly
- Marketed to any other specialist market - Wildlife
- Special provisions for cyclists
- Special provisions for walkers
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
From M5 junction 31Take A38 towards Plymouth. Right onto A382 for Bovey Tracey and Moretonhampstead. Farm is 0.5 miles from Moretonhampstead, in the direction of Bovey Tracey.
Public Transport Directions
From Exeter St David's - 13 miles.Bus services leave Moretonhampstead for Exeter and Newton Abbot. You can hop on and off the Newton Abbot bus at the end of our drive. An open top double decker travels across Dartmoor to Plymouth in summer – it’s the best way to view the moor.
- 3 Visit England Stars Self Catering
- 1 Accessibility - Mobility
- Visit England Cyclists Welcome 2014
- Visit England Walkers Welcome 2014
|Open New Year|
|Budleigh Farm - Self Catering (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|
* Always available for last minute booking.