AboutSituated in the heart of Dartmoor at Postbridge. This family run character country house is set in 6 acres of Dartmoor National Park.
Beechwood offers: En-suite, Central heating, Tea/coffee, TV, Packed lunches, Ample off road parking, Garden for guest use, Guest lounge.
Postbridge is an ideal location for: Walking, Cycling, Horse riding. We are close to the famous 13th Century Clapper Bridge. The local pub is within 4 minutes walk for evening meals.
- In countryside
- Non smoking establishment
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - All Ages
- Food/bottle warming available
Parking & Transport
- Car parking - off road
- On site parking - Own car park.
- Cycle hire
- Additional meal details - Packed Lunches Available by arrangement. Groups catered for.
- Bar - Fully licensed to serve alcohol
- Cater for vegetarians
- Serve breakfast - English and continental breakfasts served
- Serve evening meal - By arrangement. From £17.50.
- Delta accepted
- Maestro accepted - Switch
- MasterCard accepted
- Sterling Travellers Cheques accepted
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Colour television in all bedrooms - Satellite television with radio channels.
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Modem point in all bedrooms - Wireless access
- Non smoking rooms available
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Business facilities (eg. Fax/ modem) - Wireless Internet access
- Central heating throughout
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Ironing facilities
- Open All Year
- Real log/coal fires
- Separate guests' lounge
- Marketed as green/environmentally friendly
- Marketed to any other specialist market - Groups Accepted, Photography, Natural History
- Special provisions for cyclists
- Special provisions for walkers
Map & Directions
FROM TAVISTOCK: Follow the B3357 to Two Bridges, turn left onto the B3212 to Postbridge. Pass the East Dart Hotel on your right, the Church on your right. Beechwood is situated 2 doors away on your right.
FROM OKEHAMPTON: Follow A30 to Whiddon Down, A382 to Moretonhampstead, B3212 to Postbridge. Go over the cattle grid. Beechwood is the 3rd house on the left.
- Regional and Miscellaneous Dartmoor First 2011
|Open New Year|
|Beechwood (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|